I am trying to recover stolen items (if you know where their whereabouts are...or have seen them...please e-mail me and let me know, thank you.):
1. G5 Power Mac 1.6 ghz * 256mb RAM (DDR type RAM) w/ a -internal 80 gig SATA hard drive -a Maxtor internal 200 gig SATA hard drive
-with a PCI Belkin F5D7000 version 3 or 4 wireless network card... (NIC - network interface card) -ATI 9600 Pro Video Card (graphics card)..the Mac version -a 10/100/1000 Network card (NIC - network interface card)...a gigabit ethernet card in other words -firewire 400 & 800 ports -PCI 4 or 5 USB port hub -front auxilary headphone jack -front USB port -front firewire port -a super drive (CD / DVD burner for CD+r, CD-r, CD+rw, CD-rw, DVD-r, DVD+r, DVD-rw, DVD+rw) -4 RAM slots (256 RAM ...DDR type RAM)... **the computer does not have bluetooth, a dial-up modem, or an airport.** sn-XB341085NV9
2. monitor: CRT Envision 19 in.
3. External DVD-Burner, a white one
4. an air matress & air mattress pump (the pump plugs into a wall outlet)
5. Alumni skateboard deck (just the deck) with a b/w stencil like picture of a bridge the Talmadge (Savannah bridge....the bridge between SC and GA)
6. A Less than Jake skateboard deck (just the deck) that is blue with yellow letters with "Less than Jake" written on it (in yellow letters)...with autographs from ska and punk bands such as The Casualties, Less than Jake, and catch 22.
7. A USB & PS/2 Wireless Keyboard and Wireless optical mouse (that has a scroll wheel and a side button)...made by Logitech...furthermore the Logitech MX (500?)
8. PS/2 & USB wired mouse made by IBM that is an agronomical mouse (the curved kind) and it's purple and black with a scroll wheel..it's an optical mouse.
9. an Apple Keyboard that is black that has clear plastic surrounding it, it has black keys, it's for an iMac G3. It connects to the computer via USB, and has a USB port on the right side as well as on the left side of it.
10. an Apple mouse shaped like a jelly bean, it's clear, and it's an optical mouse, it is not the pro mouse...with the center button...it's a single button mouse.
11. Computer speakers, 2 of them, the set of speakers is powered by a wall outlet, and one of the speakers, has the volume/power switch on one of them, the brand is either Altec Lansing or Delta...
12. 2 suits: one has pin stripes (or stripes) and the jacket has 2 columns of buttons, and the other suit is a dark grayish brownish tan color with a hint of plaid.
13. A nokia cell phone that is black and the wall paper of it was gold fish, and it's not a flip phone or a slider phone, just a plain cell phone, and it doesn't have a camera, but it had a FM radio as a feature.
14. APC Battery Back up (Battery back a supply) with 2 outlets, it's an (off) white color...cream like color...more white though, and it's a rectangular box...and a surge protector...